Tall 1 08-Nov-22
Thefisherman357 08-Nov-22
Swamp_Donkey 08-Nov-22
Brian M. 08-Nov-22
BBB 08-Nov-22
08-Nov-22

Hookee's embedded Photo
Hookee's embedded Photo
I just love watching the sunrise from a treestand . Saw 9 different deer on drive to the area today and both my buddies have seen multiple smaller bucks and does this morning already . Hopefully this is a sign of things to start happening !!

Good luck to everyone out !!

08-Nov-22
Good luck

08-Nov-22
Good luck

08-Nov-22
Great start regardless

08-Nov-22
Good luck.

08-Nov-22
I was out in Michigan this morning, with tons of rutting activity. I Saw 10 does and 2 bucks... Both bucks were on does. the buddy I was with missed a true trophy buck at 40 yards. Hit a limb. He would have been 140-plus inches. We were walking out of the woods and put a stalk on the deer, we got to 40 yards, but he just couldn't close. However, So fun to be able to get out here in college. Can't wait for thanksgiving back in CT when I can have a bow in my hands again. I can't help but think I would have been able that shot... I'll have my car and bow out here next year and will be able to hit the woods myself more often.

08-Nov-22
Sat until 10:00 this morning in a makeshift ground blind. My back was to the sun, so I really didn't see it rise. Didn't see anything else either.

08-Nov-22
Hookee - this is one of the best parts of a morning hunt, really makes a great start to the day. Thanks for sharing the pic!!

• Sitka Gear