2Wild Bill 09-Nov-22
Blood 09-Nov-22
2Wild Bill 09-Nov-22
BBB 09-Nov-22
Blood 09-Nov-22
BBB 09-Nov-22
Big Dog 12-Nov-22
09-Nov-22
Well hope you all voted/ hope for positive changes to our state- I have not yet looked to see who is our Governor-

09-Nov-22
Apparently the people of CT love the way our state is currently being run :(

09-Nov-22
Well yeah. Free money etc. - I guess I old and don’t understand. - best go to work so pay others to stay home

09-Nov-22
This state is so screwed up!! But what I can't believe is John Fetterman was elected over Dr Oz in PA. I feel so sorry for the guy. He had a stroke in May and now he can't string one thought together, imagine the stress he's putting himself through.

09-Nov-22
BBB same here poor guy can’t even talk. Some stupid people in PA

09-Nov-22
Steve,

The same people who elected Fetterman elected King Lamont. Instead of distributing masks, Stephanowski should have worked on voter rolls to eliminate the dead from voting. Bob was dependent on a wave of changed people he had little to do with. Truth has been a casualty in Connecticut for a long time.

The candidate I truly feel sorry for is Leora. She spoke the truth and worked hard in the face of steep opposition from her supposed own party.

09-Nov-22
Stephanowski’s marketing team should be fired. He had the worst run campaign with zero impact. Unfortunately, most CT people really like Lamont taking all their money in taxes…..

09-Nov-22
Has anyone else noticed a lack of current news on the election? Projections are still coming up but details on present counting is not available.

09-Nov-22
2wild - you nailed it!! All of the voting procedure changes in the last few years have led to an opportunity for cheating and complexity to the counting process. Leave it to government to take a simple process and make it f'd up.

09-Nov-22
What are you guys talking about?? They seem to be counting the blue numbers just fine…

09-Nov-22
Yup, count the blue votes over and over.

12-Nov-22
Pa sent a message to the rest of the country. We are no longer a meritocracy. We are screwed.

• Sitka Gear