koogie 29-Nov-22
koogie 13-Dec-22
Babysaph 13-Dec-22
22-Nov-22

koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
Every year I have the same goal: take a couple does between WV and KA, take a nice buck while out west and if I don't, take one on my farm in WV, and for this year take a deer with my recurve. As of 11/18 I managed to clear most of my goals. Though, for the first time in Ka I didn't get my buck in Ka though I finally had an opportunity on my last evening but on 11/18 I did take the 11 pointer on my place. This guy strolled into my food plot at 8:15 when he stopped at 25 yards, I took him. I've had him on camera as an adult shootable deer for three years now. I actually had a nice buck 20 minutes prior come off a knoll behind me but never stopped, 20 minutes later this guy shows up. I actually had two other shooters come into my plot after a rattling session that weekend. Anyway, enjoy the pic.

23-Nov-22
Now next year take him with your recurve? You can do it but you have to put that compound down?? very nice deer. Congrats

29-Nov-22
You can bet I will be working on that, especially getting those broad heads much sharper before I do.

13-Dec-22

koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
Here's my preseason pics of this guy. Funny how the velvet made him look so much more appealing. I believe he was the oldest buck on the property, had been getting pics of him for 3 years and he was already mature then. My guess, he was at least 6 yrs old and pretty set in his ways by the number of times I got pics of him over the years. Well I guess this is so long to old "Froppy".

13-Dec-22
Congrats buddy. Nice deer.

• Sitka Gear