Bowhunter09 24-Nov-22
ILbowhntr 26-Nov-22
Franzen 27-Nov-22
Zim 15-Dec-22
Fish 19-Dec-22
Fish 19-Dec-22
Zim 20-Dec-22
23-Nov-22
Anyone else noticed that the application website has been down for a while? Guess I’m going the snail mail route.

24-Nov-22
I tried it recently with no luck thought it was just me. It’s difficult enough to figure out when it’s up

26-Nov-22
Got it to work today. Holy cow, a $4 processing fee for a $15 tag!

27-Nov-22
It's IL. We had the $4 fee on the bobcat app... it basically doubles the price. We are so screwed, but hey we can chalk it up to "convenience".

15-Dec-22
Worked out good for me. I’d forgotten to apply until 12/2 but then saw the notice on the ILDNR website so got-er done by the 9th. Lol

19-Dec-22
They have permits listed for 1st draw

19-Dec-22

20-Dec-22
Lol drew my 10th choice, despite some very conservative 3rd & 4th season picks on 6-9. Luckily learned from last few years to scrape the bottom of the barrel for #10 else risk getting shut out. So got a 5th season at Kickapoo SP, which typically has leftovers. Only scouted it once, and that was for deer. Don't know if this is a decent hunt, but will draw slammer tags in Indiana & Michigan anyway. I think turkey hunting in IL has gotten really popular, as I don't see anything on the leftover list worth applying for. Under the new regs, will be gone anyway.

• Sitka Gear