horsethief51 24-Nov-22
Bowhunting 5C 24-Nov-22
Teeton 24-Nov-22
Huntinggal2009 24-Nov-22
Rut Nut 25-Nov-22
horsethief51 25-Nov-22
24-Nov-22
To all my Bowsite brothers and sisters!

I’m thankful for all my good friends who I got the chance to share a hunt with this year! I’m very blessed to have the opportunity.....................and to call you my friends! : )

Have a Blessed THANKSGIVING!

24-Nov-22
Happy Thanksgiving!

24-Nov-22
Happy Thanksgiving!

24-Nov-22
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

24-Nov-22
You too Rut. I guess you wouldn't be surprised to know I am sitting here watching a little buck across the driveway.

24-Nov-22
We, happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Sitting on this ridge in 5C overlooking a running creek, feeling the breeze at my back and the sun upon my face. Thinking that I am really lucky to have such a view and how lucky I really am to be young enough to enjoy it. Enjoy every day people, the years are rolling by faster and faster, we're not immortal, our time here is but a blink in the oceans of time.

24-Nov-22
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all put a few pounds on today.

24-Nov-22
Happy Turkey Day my friends!!

25-Nov-22
Not surprised Art................did you have the tacti-cam on him?! ;-)

We had our first Thanksgiving in 25 years at home! (We usually travel to family) Was nice to stay home and not have to drive! Our brother-in-law got a kick out of the 8 deer that walked thru our front yard right in front of the house.

Ed- I made it a point to take it easy this year. I actually stopped before I had to loosen my belt! : )

25-Nov-22
No. I did put it on my head mount this mornng tho.

• Sitka Gear