horsethief51 27-Nov-22
hawkeye in PA 28-Nov-22
horsethief51 01-Dec-22
horsethief51 01-Dec-22
Rut Nut 01-Dec-22
Pyrannah 01-Dec-22
Bowhunting 5C 01-Dec-22
25-Nov-22
This is not for reporting your firearm harvests, but for the folks who may be bowhunting. When doe season was the Monday thru Wednesday, or so, after firearms buck only season, we used to hunt our special regs bowhunting spots in Gulph Mills and Chester County (in the 90s). Only after that did we head for the "big woods" and the farm to help control the heard. Show us your harvests and tell us your stories. Good luck.

25-Nov-22

Bowhunting 5C's embedded Photo
Bowhunting 5C's embedded Photo
No bang bang reporting. I will be out in 5C and 5D. My buddy took down a legend tonight in 5C. He shot this knarley old mature doe tonight that over the last 5 years have given us all fits. She was grey 5 years ago, not white, grey. Long nose, old, cagy and really smart. This deer was all over my cameras for years and no one could get an upper hand on this deer for a long, long time. Kevin finally took her down and I would say she was at least 10 years old or more.

25-Nov-22
Man that is great we have about 4-5 old Nannie’s that r really thought to take out

26-Nov-22
Love to see her bottom jaw.

27-Nov-22
After grandson got his first doe with a gun I went out bowhunting, seen 5 does and a 4pt. Today seen a short spike, pretty soggy my feathers got damp:(

27-Nov-22
We saw 13 does in the fields behind the house right after lunch. Been raining since sunrise but there was a break for about a half hour.

28-Nov-22
Went back out on the 27th and got caught in that thunderstorm but seen a 4pt and a legal half rack chasing a doe along with a few other does in that rain and wind.. Went back to the same spot today and seen 2 deer total on a much nicer day. Doesn't make much sense.

01-Dec-22

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
You would know the lady that got this one.
You would know the lady that got this one.
First time hunter took this one Tuesday.
First time hunter took this one Tuesday.
These are a couple bucks we were hunting in bow season that we didn't get back then. They are not , however, bow harvests. Just thought you might be interested in what keeps me heading out into the woods every day, not to mention, Rut Nut driving 5 hours 2 or 3 times a year in the fall. LOL. Sorry I can't erase the gun barrel.

01-Dec-22
I watched the second one from 200 yards away for a half hour the first week of October.

01-Dec-22
Dang Art! 2 more bucks hit the ground this week? Might have to start calling your place “The Buck Factory!” ;-)

01-Dec-22
bet that old doe is gonna be a tasty feast...

01-Dec-22
I'm not sure about the taste. I do know that we had 5 years of experience with her winning every single time and she was old 5 years ago. I watched her stare into an empty stand for 30 minutes before getting bored. Glad someone got her, dumbs down the rest of the herd.

• Sitka Gear