DeerBuilder.com
That's a wrap
New Hampshire
Contributors to this thread:
Bowhunt3138 16-Dec-22
Proline 20-Dec-22
Aidan Smith 28-Dec-23
16-Dec-22
Finished the season last night with a couple of doe coming into 20 yards. Already used my K doe tag in October. Nhf&g should reassess doe numbers in K. With all the posted property it's tough to kill enough doe. Anyway had an ok season. Got a doe and had multiple opportunities to take others. Got lots of buck pictures but the only one I saw was a spike that I thought was a doe until he passed by. Time to start scouting for next year with the fresh snow.

20-Dec-22
Pretty similar for me. Saw many does, a couple were incredibly big. All the bucks I saw were spikes, forks and small 6’s. Got a terrible cold and cough that sidelined me the 2nd and 3rd weeks a Nov which was frustrating. Cameras showed a few nice bucks during that. Already gearing up for next year. Couple non producing stands are down and working on replacement spots.

28-Dec-23
I'm down in L. Got a mature doe during ML. Skipper in I1 with the bow so i could put my stuff away and get back to work. Pretty slow year for sightings in L. Everyone said that there are probably too many doe tags issued in L and M and its taking its toll.

• Sitka Gear