Muskwa 01-Feb-23
COLO 3-D 07-Feb-23
JohnMC 07-Feb-23
Cazador 07-Feb-23
COLO 3-D 08-Feb-23
FORESTBOWS 08-Feb-23
JohnMC 08-Feb-23
28-Dec-22
The CBA Banquet will be held on March 11th at the Ranch in Loveland.

The deadline for all entries is February 20th. I will reveal the winners on that day and you will need to be in attendance, or have someone receive your awards for the stage presentation. The entry page is up and live. (Link below).

https://coloradobowhunting.org/Big-Game

Use this link to fill out the form. (It will only take 30 seconds). Last year we had some impressive representatives in each category. We give out plaques to the top 3 in each of the species, as well as Big 8, 9, 10 awards... and of course... the first timer awards!! (First timer awards do NOT have to be Colorado animals, but you do need to be a CBA member).

Text me (9704203771) or email me at [email protected] for more information.

New vendor booths, silent auction, live auction, raffles, seminars and of course... some of the brightest minds in the bowhunting are in attendance for this annual event!

Last year I had all 10 Colorado species on the display wall, and I am hoping for a bigger showing this year. Please get with me to make room on the wall for ANY bowhunting artifacts, mounts or pictures we can display amongst our friends, family and peers. (I will take skull caps of any of the qualifying awards winners if mounts are not complete yet).

28-Dec-22

Muskwa's embedded Photo
Muskwa's embedded Photo

01-Feb-23
TTT- Deadline is February 20th. This is turning out to be the best banquet in quite some time. The venue is great and we have lot of new things this year that will stand out!

The awards ceremony is off and running, and with 3 weeks left, I don't have many entries for Whitetails, Sheep, Goat or Bear. Other categories are getting full. If you know of anyone who was successful last year with one of these species, let's get them entered. Here is the link:

https://coloradobowhunting.org/Big-Game

(It takes one minute)

Tickets are on sale. Hope to see you there!

07-Feb-23
Just under two weeks to get those animals scored and submitted. Even if you are not going to enter your animal, let's get it displayed. This is shaping up to be a great display!

07-Feb-23
Who killed an archery bear in Colorado 2022?

07-Feb-23
Me

08-Feb-23
Cazador, Have you had it officially scored? If so, your odds of winning an award is quite high.

08-Feb-23
Charlie Rehor killed a giant bear with us this year

08-Feb-23
Good call Forest. I sent Charlie a message

• Sitka Gear