Cougar 12-Apr-23
Ungie01201 13-Apr-23
Will 13-Apr-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 13-Apr-23
Mhg825 13-Apr-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 13-Apr-23
08-Jan-23

MA-PAdeerslayer's Link
Get em while they last! Just got myself a new pair. Can’t beat the price.

08-Jan-23
I like the keen myself, little taller for some more ankle support, pretty light and break in quickly. They are also 200$ so for 62$ for name brand you definitely can’t beat that

08-Jan-23
I am a Merrill guy you literally can’t beat their new Moab 3

08-Jan-23
Hiking boots are so subjective the best You can say is “this one is best for me.” You can’t break in 20 pairs and give an objective review. Also, the activity dictates what boot is best. These do look good and the price is great. Anyone actually wear these?

08-Jan-23
I bought real Merrell boots cheap on Ebay paid about $55 if I recall.

08-Jan-23
For the last 2 years, I have been doing mountain hiking with my daughter. Specifically the NH 48 4K mountains. Some day hikes and a few multi day hikes. I go with ankle top shoes and have Merrell Moab’s and they are heavy compared to others. I have La Sportiva for summer hiking, light weight, good support and great traction and switch over to a more insulated Oboz that work well with micro spikes. Get a membership at REI. You can purchase anything, use it and return it for full refund. They actually encourage it on footwear. Try on many brands, purchase one or two and return the one you don’t want the same day or months later in any condition. You can’t beat that.

09-Jan-23
Crispi are great boots, but it's like undies - very personal... That's a great deal if someone is looking though.

13-Jan-23
I've heard good things about the Crispi's... I have a pair of Oboz that I hike and snowshoe in.. they are a bit narrow so I will be looking to switch brands after this winter I am assuming..

13-Jan-23
Well the boots came in. Not waterproof which I knew going in but a very nice boot. Probably not 360$ worth to replace but the Nevada hunting boots are for sure worth the money. No doubt.

13-Jan-23

ARLOW's Link
I prefer a taller boot than that but have heard great things about Crispi's

I just bough a new pair of Irish setter's. Irish Setter Men's Pinnacle Hunting Shoe https://a.co/d/6fUG0fA

I had a similar pair no longer made that were great for about 10 years that I loved.

Like the new ones very much so far. Good support, very comfortable and warm enough for all but the coldest days. (Still have my sorel dominators from 1985 for those fridgid days)

15-Jan-23
Still wearing my all leather Danner boots from the 1990's. Bobbed soles , good ankle support , and with a removable orthotic for foot position. Cannot kill 'em. They'll outlive me ; so will the dog,LOL.

18-Jan-23
I bit on the crispis... like them so far. Kind of a weird toe on them, like your basic low top hiking boot fckd a climbing shoe. Tongue and laces pop open in a "neat" manner. Not 300 dollars neat, but for 60 bucks? Yeah I'm in

19-Jan-23
Prices on that boot back up but that site does have some good deals. Click on hiking boots and then sort by price, low-to-high. Changes constantly, so worth checking back.

19-Jan-23
I agree with cougar. I won’t spend 300$ on them but I’ll buy two or three next time there onsale

19-Jan-23
BD, Danner sure does make a great boot. It's like everyone I know who has bought Limmers (a custom company up in NH)... they replace the soles, so the folks I know that bought them have had them for decades in some cases.

12-Apr-23
Update on the Crispis, have about 15 miles on them thru snow and soft ground, muck and shallow water... super impressed w the fact my feet stay DRY, even my sweaty feet! Remarkable, even for new boots. I guess 300 gets you something. Break in time was minimal, fit well out of the box (Just lucky for an online purchase) The lacing pops open kind of like a ski boot which provides immediate relief when taking them off. Not important but cool. We'll see how they hold up over time!

13-Apr-23
I've got Oboz... i really like them. I wear them hiking, snowshoeing, turkey hunting, and during mild deer hunting season.

13-Apr-23
Ill add a point... Last year I used my hikers during a lot of archery season, with gaiters. I sprayed the boots and gaiters with permithrin and it appeared to work as well as regular old rubber boots with tick prevention - never had one on me during deer season.

13-Apr-23
Love wearing hikers to hunt early season. So much lighter on my feet to sneak around. But I’m usually in wet stuff so I usually go for the rubbers

13-Apr-23
You have a few kids good idea !!! Lol

13-Apr-23
Lmao Matt

• Sitka Gear