pav 03-Mar-23
INbowdude 03-Mar-23
INbowdude 04-Mar-23
pav 05-Mar-23
Breakfast Boy 07-Mar-23
12-Jan-23

Breakfast Boy's embedded Photo
Breakfast Boy's embedded Photo
Time to mark your calendars for this year's IBA Banquet on March 4th. Please note, tickets go on sale FEBRUARY 1st. After that date, you can call Herb at 317-413-3377 to purchase your tickets. If you're staying for dinner, tickets MUST be purchased in advance. See you there!

12-Jan-23
Can't wait! Always a great time with Hoosier bowhunting brethren!

15-Jan-23
Tickets are $30 for adults and $12.50 for youth.

23-Jan-23
I'll go just to listen and talk with Eyad.

06-Feb-23
Tickets are officially on sale folks! See you there.

NOTICE! Please call Herb at the number on the flyer in order to buy tickets. Currently the IBA website lists last year's prices and until it is updated, give Herb a call instead. Sorry for any inconvenience.

14-Feb-23
Website has now been updated to the correct pricing for on-line purchase. Cost 30.00 per person and 12.50 per youth ages 6-12.

http://www.indianabowhunterassociation.com/buy-iba-banquet-tickets.html

14-Feb-23
You da man Greg!

14-Feb-23
Thanks Greg! You beat me to it. See you there fellas!

15-Feb-23
Bought! Hoping to meet some of you there. I'll be there for dinner and to hear Eyad speak. I'll be the lonely-looking, guy in camo! LOL. Would like to have a drink and share a story with you guys. Read into that, if anybody has an open spot at their table, and wouldn't mind an old teacher sitting down, I'd appreciate it.

03-Mar-23
I have not been to the banquet in decades. I have not received a physical ticket. Will my name just be on a list? Thanks,

03-Mar-23
Hey Mike.

Yes, your name will be on an Excel spreadsheet at the check-in table. I don't recall the last time I received an actual paper ticket?

03-Mar-23
Thanks, Paul!

04-Mar-23

INbowdude's embedded Photo
INbowdude's embedded Photo
Good banquet. I got to share a table with some great Hoosier hunters and the guest speaker. Thanks, Eyad!

05-Mar-23
Great time at the IBA banquet! Always nice to re-connect with old friends (it had been way too long Breakfast Boy) and meet new friends. Guest speaker (Eyad) was awesome! Glad to finally shake hands and share a table with INbowdude!

Congrats to the newly elected IBA officers... President - Jameson Olson, Vice President - Gregg Reed, Secretary - Melinda Smith and last, but definitely not least, Treasurer - Herb Higgins.

Congrats to Randy Fish for winning both IBA Bowhunter of the Year and the President's Award...fantastic accomplishment and well deserved!

Congrats to the Game Awards winners: Big Groundhog - Randy Saalfrank, Big Carp - Jason Barbknecht, Big Eastern Wild Turkey - Charles Paxton and Big Whitetail Buck - Dustin Vice (yes...I'm proud dad for sure!)

Already looking forward to the 2024 IBA banquet!!!

07-Mar-23
Yes Paul, it was WAYYYYYY too long since we had last seen each other. That won't happen again my friend, I promise. Congratulations to all of the award winners and Gregg, Melinda and Herb on their reelections. I look forward to working with them.

• Sitka Gear