Big Dog 24-Jan-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 24-Jan-23
Big Dog 24-Jan-23
Arrownoob 08-Feb-23
Bowslayer35 09-Feb-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 09-Feb-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 09-Feb-23
22-Jan-23
I just bought a 2500 to 4000 cubic inch backpack for 10 bucks ! 20 bucks to my door. I don't even need a back Pac. Look into it. Some good 1 piece insulated bibs for like 8 bucks ! Lots of kids stuff to !

22-Jan-23
You buy two packs?

22-Jan-23
You buy two packs?

22-Jan-23
Ya no just one. Wanted to get out the info and the site was slo

22-Jan-23
What pack lol

22-Jan-23
Multi day hunting Pac.

22-Jan-23
Bargain cave?

22-Jan-23
I just saw it on Google news and clicked on it. Crazy deals.

22-Jan-23
That’s a $240 pack I hope it’s legit

22-Jan-23
Ya me to

22-Jan-23
I’d keep an eye on my credit card… my uncle said he’s not aware of a pack sale for $10 for a multi day pack lol.

22-Jan-23
Lol. Usually clearance at cabelas is $95.99 full price. Clearance is $95.79. And it’s broken on top of it. :)

23-Jan-23
I did not think cabelas did 'clearance sales' they just dump all that in their 'Bargain Cave'.

23-Jan-23
Bargain cave used to be really good.

23-Jan-23
Lmao. Some of the “sales” on the website are full price….reduced to full price. I’ve never seen a good sale at cabelas. If you find an item you want on sale….just go and google it. I bet you find it for the same price or cheaper from another vendor.

24-Jan-23
My local Dick's Sporting used to have some decent sales on stands and camo . It seems the new CEO is a woke Anti who has taken them in another direction. Not happy with Bass Pro-Cabelas either..... no percussion caps nor primers when most needed. Broadhead selection is also dwindling. Amazon ,et al will reap the rewards when there's no other place to go. The hunter is getting methodically squeezed from so many different directions in our society that I wonder what the future holds and what woke surprises are in store for us. Hold on to your hat (and gun). Hypothetically if gun ownership was disallowed (as some whack jobs have proposed) does anyone think the Antis won't come after bows to give hunting its death knell ?

24-Jan-23
I think when and if guns and bows are disallowed there will be a massive civil war amongst society from those trying to take and those not giving them up….can’t find me. I’ll be with Peter…

24-Jan-23
Ma-Pa ,I hope you're right but I've now seen so many things I thought immutable go by the wayside that I just dunno anymore. That's why I so enjoy this forum and the freedom it affords us to ,within limits, express ourselves. It takes me back to a time when I didn't feel the entire nation succumbing to a dangerous blindness. I dunno anymore.

08-Feb-23
Put a pic of that pack up

09-Feb-23
Serious hunters don’t shop at cabelas hahha

09-Feb-23
Good lord. He’s back. I knew it.

09-Feb-23
Good lord. He’s back. I knew it.

• Sitka Gear