MA_Bowhunter 27-Jan-23
Wilgabeast 27-Jan-23
Will 27-Jan-23
DanaC 27-Jan-23
Coondog 27-Jan-23
Wilgabeast 27-Jan-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 27-Jan-23
26-Jan-23
So with my new arrows the victory rip tko elite . I’ve always shot a 125 grain exodus . But after switching to a single Pin I want the flattest trajectory possible . Thinking of switching to a 100 grain exodus which will put my arrow at 445 grains … or should I stick to the 125 grain head and be at 470?

26-Jan-23
Shoot 100 and 125 grain field points side by side. See which tune and group better. That will give you your answer. You want to tune your arrow to the bow.

27-Jan-23
Different Broadhead weights will change the tuning of your bow- the arrow flexes differently. I would make the call for what You want then tune your bow to your final decision. I

27-Jan-23
Different Broadhead weights will change the tuning of your bow- the arrow flexes differently. I would make the call for what You want then tune your bow to your final decision. I

27-Jan-23
Yes reedys is gonna take a day and tune the how with me after the new strings go on. New peep sight new nose button this year . Just trying to decide if I should go more foc or more speed

27-Jan-23
Either weight will kill deer and stick in the dirt on the other side, so shoot what groups best. Really not a huge difference either way that you'd notice unless you are taking 40+ yard shots.

27-Jan-23
Well the last 3 years I’ve been shooting 535 grain maxima red sd’s . So dropping 70-90 grains I’ think I’ll see a huge difference in trajectory . Which is my whole goal . Switched to a single pin hha so I wanna have as little drop as possible

27-Jan-23
Wilga, I routinely put 2.3" of mech through deer into mother earth with 410... So long as the spine works with those lighter heads, they will be just fine.

27-Jan-23
"Just trying to decide if I should go more foc or more speed"

25 grains ain't gonna make much difference on either. As said above, go with which flies better and gives you better accuracy.

27-Jan-23
Typically you lose 1 fps per 5 grains. So, you’re only talking a 5 fps difference which in the grand scheme of things isn’t much.

27-Jan-23
I’m gonna go 125 grain exodus thanks guys

27-Jan-23
Coondog x2. You’re not gonna notice much difference. Both will kill deer. You’re not going from 650 to 450. You’ll be good

• Sitka Gear