26-Jan-23

Deebz's embedded Photo
Deebz's embedded Photo
Deebz's embedded Photo
Entrance side
Deebz's embedded Photo
Entrance side
Deebz's embedded Photo
Exit...My stand was just over the edge of a ravine, so he ended up just about level when I shot... Tumbled down the hill and died 40 yards from where I shot him
Deebz's embedded Photo
Exit...My stand was just over the edge of a ravine, so he ended up just about level when I shot... Tumbled down the hill and died 40 yards from where I shot him
Last winter a buddy and I shot in a 3D archery league in Indiana. I had a lot of fun with it, and I really feel like it helped my hunting. I killed a nice 8 point on my first sit. I had come to full draw and he was about 10 yards. He spooked a bit and spun away to about 25 yards...I quickly settled the pin and stuck him in the heart. It was awesome.

We were bummed to find that the shop we had gone to is doing a paper target league this year. With an hour 1-way drive, we didn't feel it was worth our time to go shoot paper.

I'm in Iroquois County...does anybody know of any 3D opportunities this time of year? (After season but before it gets warm outside)

I'll add some pics of my buck... I'm kind of proud of the shot.

26-Jan-23
Midwest archery championship website will be starting to list their 2023 qualifier shoot schedule pretty soon. Just keep checking for updates

30-Jan-23
Thank you!

22-Apr-23
Nice buck and nice shot! Shooting paper does have its advantages so don't rule it out.

• Sitka Gear