Lunker 29-Jan-23
Jebediah 29-Jan-23
Lunker 29-Jan-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 29-Jan-23
Lunker 29-Jan-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 29-Jan-23
28-Jan-23

spike78's Link
Even more gun legislation being pushed when does it end. Pete I will be joining you soon!

28-Jan-23
Freedom is just about an hour to the north, Spike.

28-Jan-23
It never will end. Politicians proposing legislation that acommplishes nothing except to make a talking point for those they percieve to be their base. This set of proposals addresses something that is mostly theoretical such as the 3D printing of guns. And ban all semi autos? Even in Mass I don't see that getting out of committee.

28-Jan-23
Tekoa x2

It’s still a damn joke tho

28-Jan-23
Votes. Guns is what get people talk in. And talk in gets votes. All talk. Guns starving babies baby mommas do I dare say BLn. Gun provide ammo for these talking heads.

28-Jan-23
Tekoa x3.

28-Jan-23
Spike, the insanity is going to kick up to a whole new level in that state. Even my parents, at 80 years of age, are almost ready to move to Montana. Just the other day they told me it was one of my smartest life moves ever.

28-Jan-23
Linskey is a retard who will never stop attacking our rights

28-Jan-23
After reading Spikes link I went to the GOAL website and read every current anti 2A proposed bill. There is a bunch. Not one would do anything to actually prevent criminal use of firearms. At their most basic level they are nothing more than harrassment of law abiding gun owners. What they do accomplish is to gaurantee that the bill sponsors are in good standing with the major anti gun organizations. All those political donations come with a price.

29-Jan-23
Wife refuses to move out of MA. I’m gonna miss her

29-Jan-23
Tekoa, Lunker, yes , follow the money (campaign donations)

29-Jan-23
Hahahah Rut! Me and the wife fortunately both want out.. seriously considering following in Peters footsteps

29-Jan-23
Far fewer footsteps required if you go north. I have a red squirrel in my roof, and he’s got to go. Although I live in a (Deliverance-level) rural community in NH now, I do have neighbors. I am going to shoot this squirrel this morning, in my driveway, with a little luck. I can tell you with 100% certainty that none of these neighbors will even blink. In my previous situation, this would’ve yielded about six phone calls to the police. Go north, young man!

29-Jan-23
Ma-Pa, I was thinking about it after the military but ended up living and working in the town of my birth. My wife and I had family obligations but sometimes I think...."what if". Peter's beautiful pics only fuel the fire. It would be nice to live in a state where most residents have compatible social and sporting values. Too old too soon , too smart too late.

29-Jan-23
A lot of bills get introduced every year ('Sunday Hunting') and die in committee without further consideration. It takes a lot of support to even get a hearing.

29-Jan-23
If NH is so great then why is 93 jammed with traffic going south in AM and north in PM ?

29-Jan-23
Cuz they live there because it’s better and only come to mass to work lol

29-Jan-23
Cuz they live there because it’s better and only come to mass to work lol

29-Jan-23
But Jeb, how can you possibly stay safe without Karen and the state government looking out for your well being? Seems irresponsible to live so freely.

29-Jan-23
Jeb sure NH is great now but as more and more people from Boston area move there it will quickly turn blue just like what Californians have done to other states in the country.

29-Jan-23
I’ve wondered about that, and you could be right. But it’s also possible that it’s turning NH more red.

29-Jan-23
The first step is to unarm law abiding citizens in order for crime to rise. We then become dependent on the government more and more. All they want is power and a one party state period. If they really cared about people they would do things that help. All I see lately is hurt

29-Jan-23
Between this and the thread on the CT Forum to change Hunter Orange to Blue so the deer can see hunters better…… oh boyyyy?

29-Jan-23
Do you think that’s true, that deer can see blue? May need to re-think hunting in my jeans.

29-Jan-23
It's proven tru.

29-Jan-23
Well that explains a lot.

29-Jan-23
Look it up. There's been tons of research done. I can't remember all the facts. I think deer only see 3 or 4 colors blue being one they can see. I think green being another. They see orange as grey I believe read about it and come back and tell me as I forgot.

29-Jan-23
Forgot the colors or forgot how to read lunk?

29-Jan-23
Look who's talk in your wicked smat

29-Jan-23
Super duper

• Sitka Gear