YouTube Hunting Shows
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
Limbhanger 02-Feb-23
JayD 06-Feb-23
Jimmyjumpup 06-Feb-23
02-Feb-23

Limbhanger's Link
Hi bowsite friends. Do you watch any of these shows? Do you have favorites or what would you like to see on one? I like it because it’s something anyone can do. Your everyday working man to the celebrity guys that do it for a living. Some are very good and some not so much but hey they’re trying. I live here in Wv and have grown up hunting as many as you have. I have filmed hunts since 1990 or so with family and friends, it’s fun for me and I enjoy it. With that being said if you have a few minutes, check the link below and check it out. I just started this week and there’s only 2 videos on there. It’s real wild hunting! I plan on putting a video out once a week. Your feedback would be useful. If you get some time and watch them and like them, hit subscribe and the thumbs up (like button). It’s free it helps me grow. If the link doesn’t work type in the search friend outdoor adventures. Thank you for your time

06-Feb-23
I watched the video from the link - pretty good - let us know when you have some more to watch.

06-Feb-23
Nice

• Sitka Gear