onX Maps
Lease
Indiana
Contributors to this thread:
Joe 08-Feb-23
Joe 08-Feb-23
Roger 09-Feb-23
08-Feb-23
Is there anyone here willing to do a possible lease together. I live in new york and would get lease 100 to 200 acres and let 1 or 2 local people hunt with me. The thing I would look for is help with stand location maybe food plots make sure no one else hunts etc as I would only be able to come out a couple times I'm spring and fall thanks for any input

08-Feb-23
Is there anyone here willing to do a possible lease together. I live in new york and would get lease 100 to 200 acres and let 1 or 2 local people hunt with me. The thing I would look for is help with stand location maybe food plots make sure no one else hunts etc as I would only be able to come out a couple times I'm spring and fall thanks for any input

09-Feb-23
I currently live in Southeastern IN. In the past month or so, I've been considering trying to move to Iowa, but if I decide to stay here in IN, I would be interested. Actually, finding a good place to hunt would be a persuading factor to get me to stay here haha. I have a lot of experience with deer, turkey, and bass fishing is this part of the state. PM me if interested. I also have a ton of portable tree stands, and I would say that I'm pretty decent at picking the right locations.

• Sitka Gear