StickFlicker 10-Mar-23
creed 11-Mar-23
creed 11-Mar-23
StickFlicker 11-Mar-23
14-Feb-23

StickFlicker's embedded Photo

StickFlicker's Link
It's time again for the annual joint fundraising banquet with the state's two largest bowhunting organizations, the Arizona Bowhunters Association and the Bowhunting in Arizona record book program. The banquet will be held Saturday, March 18 at the Holiday Inn and Suites located at the I-60 (Superstition Frwy) and Country Club Drive in Mesa. Hope to see you there!

21-Feb-23
So I bought a table. Is there any other verification sent other than the receipt you get at the end of the transaction? Several years ago we got a table but I didn't take care of purchasing it. I just shelled out the money.

22-Feb-23
Bruce, Thanks for supporting the organizations! I suspect that is your only receipt unless you request that they send you something additional. I'm checking on it for you and will let you know. Thanks, Marvin

10-Mar-23

Corky Richardson's Hall of Fame Induction
Corky Richardson's Hall of Fame Induction

StickFlicker's Link
LAST WEEK to get your tickets for the biggest annual bowhunting fundraising banquet in the state of Arizona, being held March 18 in Mesa! A few photos from last year's banquet.

10-Mar-23

Cindy Richardson's Bowhunting Hall of Fame Induction
Cindy Richardson's Bowhunting Hall of Fame Induction

11-Mar-23
We will be there.

Thanks Marvin for the work you do. I don't always agree with you but you certainly put your time in promoting bowhunting in AZ.

11-Mar-23

11-Mar-23
Thanks Bruce. It's o.k., you're entitled to be wrong sometimes! (-; Be sure to say hello.

• Sitka Gear