Nexus1 19-Apr-23
Winded 21-Apr-23
KHunter 22-Apr-23
Nexus1 22-Apr-23
Glunt@work 22-Apr-23
KHunter 22-Apr-23
Surfbow 28-Apr-23
17-Apr-23
So it says tomorrow is the day for results. I think they have been on schedule the last few years.

18-Apr-23

samman's embedded Photo
samman's embedded Photo
$50 charge on my card.

18-Apr-23
PP charge for my goat app

18-Apr-23
Pretty sure I got my goat tag

18-Apr-23
gosh bowsite is dwindling…hardly any traffic on sheep&goat draw day.

18-Apr-23
Nothing here

18-Apr-23
No luck again this year.

18-Apr-23

JohnMC's Link
I started a thread yesterday on main page since CO forum is on life support. Link to it.

18-Apr-23
No luck this year.

18-Apr-23
I drew my first ever sheep tag. 2nd archery in S32. I’ve been a member on here for a long time, just haven’t posted much.

18-Apr-23
Congrats!

18-Apr-23

fishnride's embedded Photo
My Ram from the same unit last year
fishnride's embedded Photo
My Ram from the same unit last year

fishnride's Link
Some of you might remember my semi live hunt from last year but crazy enough my Son just drew the same tag this year!!!

19-Apr-23
There's only one tag left in CO that both my wife and I really want. Nada on the desert sheep again.

19-Apr-23
No sheep & Goat again this year

19-Apr-23
Some day my winning lotto number will be called and I will draw but just didn’t happen this year. Good luck everyone who did draw. Looking forward to seeing your stories on BS.

19-Apr-23
I drew my first ever sheep tag an archery ram resident tag for S44. I am pumped and feel super lucky! I know how my next few months will be spent and cannot wait. I drew with 3+2 so you really never know when your number will be called.

21-Apr-23
Clean miss on the Desert Ram, again

22-Apr-23
S44 archery will be a healthy challenge

22-Apr-23
That is what I am quickly learning through research. I have been scouring the Internet for everything S44 and I am finding out that it has its own set of challenges. I feel fortunate to live in the area, as close as you can for an average joe in a millionaires valley, about 45 minutes away from the unit. I am also grateful to have drawn this tag in my late 30s, while I am still in solid shape and should be able to really push. Whenever this winter ends here, currently snowing and 23 degrees, I will be hitting the ground hard to better understand this unit and the sheep behavior until then it will online research and mapping. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated.

22-Apr-23

Glunt@work's Link
You may have already seen this but it's a 2017 hunt in S44.

22-Apr-23

KHunter's Link
Congrats to all the lucky tag holders! Sign up to attend the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society annual Rendezvous on May 20th in Grand Junction. You will meet hundreds of sheep and goat nuts, including some who know your unit.

Registration page: https://www.bighornsheep.org/rendezvous/

While there, consider joining RMBS as we are the organization that does more than any other to put more sheep and goats on the mountain to ensure we all have these wild critters to enjoy and the very hunt opportunity you just received. Great group men and women devoted to wild sheep.

Membership has privileges! As you might imagine, knowing how rare it is to draw a tag, we go out of our way to help fellow members when their lucky numbers has been drawn to give them as much intel as possible to start scouting and hunting. We help members and non members but why not join and help the cause.

Lastly, keep an eye out for info on our annual sheep and goat hunter meet and greet event this summer, date to be determined. We connect freshly minted tag holders with experts and previous tag holders for invaluable networking and information sharing. A great way to get a leg up on your hunt preparation and make new life long friends in the process.

“Like and follow” our RMBS facebook page to keep up to date on our events and activities: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087019690165

Kirby Wynn, current RMBS board member and 3x lucky sheep and 2x lucky mtn goat tag holder and hunter.

28-Apr-23
I pulled a nanny tag, super stoked!

• Sitka Gear