Paul@thefort 23-Apr-23
CK 23-Apr-23
Jaquomo 23-Apr-23
tradi-doerr 23-Apr-23
Goelk 23-Apr-23
DeerNut 24-Apr-23
Grasshopper 25-Apr-23
21-Apr-23
Now is the time to reply and offer your opinions to the this final review and action: Email CPW Commission via their website. Chapter W-2 – “Big Game” 2 CCR 406-2 and those related provisions of Chapter W-0 (“General Provisions” 2 CCR 406-0) necessary to accommodate changes to or ensure consistency with Chapter W-2 Open for final consideration of regulations: This will be final at the May Commission meeting.

1. ? Modifying the big game license distribution to an across-the-board allocation for black bear, deer, elk and pronghorn of 75% for residents and 25% for nonresidents effective for the 2024 big game seasons.

This "modifying" includes the High Demand Units that was voted on by the Commission to be 80/20 and updated 3 year averages, at the November meeting, but will now be reduced to 75/25 across the board as a CPW Staff recommendation. 75/25 is a good compromise for regular draws IF the 80/20 is allowed to stay. Not so if lumped in with 75/25 draw across the board. Speak up now as the public input will end by April 27th. Send remarks to: [email protected]

21-Apr-23
Thanks, Paul.

22-Apr-23
Email sent. I suggested across the board 80/20 or tighter, but with the license cuts this year due to winter kill, it may be a pipe dream.

23-Apr-23
Steve, Lou, at least you stepped up and communicated. Paul

23-Apr-23
I sent an email. Thanks for the heads up!

23-Apr-23
I'm sure they're getting tired of hearing from me, but I think all the input from the public made a difference on the proposed semi-auto ban. Still not sure if input to the Commission makes any differences considering the makeup.

23-Apr-23
Sent my email. But if they had already voted on it once and now have changed their stance per recommendations by CPW staff I'm pretty sure it's going to stay 75/25, really hope I'm wrong though.

23-Apr-23
Sent email thanks Paul

24-Apr-23
I invited my friends on fnaf security breach to send an email. I don't like this happening one bit.

25-Apr-23

Grasshopper's Link
It can only help for folks to zoom in personal testimony as well as email. The email comment and zoom testimony sign up deadline is Friday. You can sign up to zoom in at the link. Of course, if you are in Glenwood, you can also sign up at the meeting for in person testimony.

You don't have to be particularly lengthy or go into eloquent detail about why you support a particular position. Simply stating something like "I am asking you to support 80/20 in all limited license GMU's is adequate if you prefer not to speak for your allotted 3 minutes. No doubt, money interests will be there to testify and object to any improved resident license splits, a large quantity of resident testimony would be beneficial.

Here is the good news, Item 17 is the res/nonres license allocation topic at 3:10 on May 3rd. This item is scheduled for FINAL action.

Item 20 at 4:30 is about point banking and preference points. This item is shown as INFORMATIONAL and not scheduled for final vote.

I am signed up to zoom testify on both, 3 minutes on each topic.

• Sitka Gear