Jmart5687 03-May-23
Jmart5687 03-May-23
KHunter 05-May-23
Jmart5687 06-May-23
Jmart5687 06-May-23
Jmart5687 06-May-23
FORESTBOWS 07-May-23
25-Apr-23
I was one of the fortunate ones and drew a G10 tag this year. I know there are posts already on the unit, but I wanted to start one fresh. Any tips and tricks, scouting advice, do’s or don’ts, camping areas ext would greatly be appreciated. I’m not looking for anyone to do the work for me, but I would love to have a good foundation of knowledge when scouting starts.

25-Apr-23
I was one of the fortunate ones and drew a G10 tag this year. I know there are posts already on the unit, but I wanted to start one fresh. Any tips and tricks, scouting advice, do’s or don’ts, camping areas ext would greatly be appreciated. I’m not looking for anyone to do the work for me, but I would love to have a good foundation of knowledge when scouting starts.

25-Apr-23
What season

26-Apr-23
RMBS holds a meet and greet for tag holders to pair them up with past hunters. They haven't set a date yet, but look for it on their website bighornsheep.com

27-Apr-23
If you have a Billy tag, try to find nanny tag holders or vice versa. Great sharing intel with each other during scouting. You are in for a fun hunt but start training soon. Them avalanche chutes ain't for sissies.

27-Apr-23
What season and Either sex or nanny? Might be able to work something out.

30-Apr-23
Sorry for the delayed response. I have an either sex tag for 3rd season. I plan on attending the RMBS event whenever they pick a date, I think I saw July 15th as a possibility just fyi for everyone. Thankfully I keep myself in decent shape by working out regularly, but I have already upped the cardio and legs in preparation for the terrain. I was hoping to find other tag holders in the forums I follow. Unfortunately the ones I have found have not responded to my messages. I’d love to collaborate with any other hunter to ensure us all success. Thank you all for responding thus far.

03-May-23

KHunter's Link
July 8 will be the RMBS Sheep and goat hunter Meet & Greet, in Gloden. Join RMBS as a small token of appreciation for an organization devoted to putting more wild sheep and goats on the mountain and you wont have to wonder when/where. You will receive emails and our magazine.

Our correct RMBS website is https://www.bighornsheep.org/. not with a .com at the end as suggested above.

jmart5687 I hunted G10 a couple years ago. See you at the meet & greet.Will have a number of previous G10 hunters there is my bet.

03-May-23
kHunter. Thank you! I look forward to seeing you there. I was hoping to make the rendezvous, but family obligations won’t allow it. Is it ok for me to bring a +1 to the meet and greet?

03-May-23
kHunter. Thank you! I look forward to seeing you there. I was hoping to make the rendezvous, but family obligations won’t allow it. Is it ok for me to bring a +1 to the meet and greet?

05-May-23
Sure bring a +1. And become a member of RMBS

06-May-23
KHunter, already got that covered ????

06-May-23

06-May-23

07-May-23
Dont scout to early. Waste of time.

• Sitka Gear