tradi-doerr 18-May-23
cptbs 19-May-23
Doughboy 20-May-23
Bent arrow 26-May-23
Winded 26-May-23
17-May-23

Longcruise's Link

17-May-23
The difference is in France there isn't a lot of hunters and I can guarantee you there will be more than one person willing to pull the trigger here in Colorado on a non-collared wolf

17-May-23
Yes, this is where we are headed.

17-May-23
Except that the wolves in Europe are smaller so Colorado wolves will be eating bigger livestock too. Otherwise, I'd say it's where Colorado is headed.

17-May-23
Please stop calling our state Colorado. It no longer has a resemblence to Colorado.

Cali 2.0 is more appropriate.

17-May-23
So do they have more songbirds and butterfly? That's what they said the benefits are.

Did it solve their climate change ?

18-May-23
Cali 2.0 is appropriate. Glad i left that state. Ur pickle smokin gov has ur back. (Ass)

18-May-23
My family moved here from the northeast in the late 70's. I was too young to understand but my dad said it was like a giant weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Economy was rough and we didn't have much but we hunted, fished and camped a lot. Boulder was crazy but even ski towns were pretty normal.

Now I feel the weight he talked about.

18-May-23

azelkhntr's embedded Photo
azelkhntr's embedded Photo
Wow! Even the raptors are coming out of the woodwork. Now I'll never look at Ford drivers the same way again. Hey bud, hold my beer LOL! Now I'm thinking maybe a huge number of free ranging wolves running about might not be so bad.

18-May-23

18-May-23
"Please stop calling our state Colorado. It no longer has a resemblence to Colorado.

Cali 2.0 is more appropriate." I've been calling it Front Range LA since the early 2000's, it's no longer a Cowboy state.

19-May-23
"Now I'll never look at Ford drivers the same way again". Is there a car company that does not support this stuff? I can't find one.

20-May-23
Gotta take our rainbow back. God’s promise

26-May-23
Fix or repair daily can stick it up the tail pipe.

26-May-23
And the (General Lee) is intolerable.

• Sitka Gear