oldgoat 01-Jul-23
KHunter 02-Jul-23
KHunter 08-Jul-23
fishnride 08-Jul-23
11-Jun-23

KHunter's embedded Photo
KHunter's embedded Photo

KHunter's Link
Colorado Sheep and Mt. Goat tag holders are invited to the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Sheep and Goat Hunter Meet & Greet on July 8th in Golden Colorado. Details in attached flyer and you should RSVP here: https://www.bighornsheep.org/meet-greet/

If you let us know what unit and season you are hunting we will do our best to have folks with experience on that hunt to look over maps and discuss strategy with you. This event is a lot of fun and it is all about helping our next crop of sheep and goat hunters make the most of their opportunity. We had over 100 participants last year. Feel free to DM with questions or comment below.

Also want to EMPHASIZE, if you have hunted sheep or mountain goat in Colorado we want and need you to attend and help be the mentor to the new hunters for your prior hunt unit. Step up and pay it forward to the folks walking in your footsteps! And have a fun tim ereliving past hunts while you do. Win/Win. Agein, please RSVP here and list the units you know or the units you are coming to learn about:

https://www.bighornsheep.org/meet-greet/

22-Jun-23
For tag holders this year, this is a great event to pick the brains of folks who have been fortunate enough to chase sheep and goats in years past. For those who have previously held tags, the Meet and Greet provides a great opportunity to pass on your knowledge the the current group of lucky hunters. Good times, good stories and good food! I'd encourage you to sign up!!

01-Jul-23
ttt

01-Jul-23
Maybe I can actually go this year?

02-Jul-23
Looks like you are now signed up old goat. See U there.

08-Jul-23
We have 150+ folks signed up. Cool to see this event grow by leaps and bounds year over year.

08-Jul-23
I’ll see you guys tomorrow

• Sitka Gear