Jimmyjumpup 16-Sep-23
JayD 17-Sep-23
Nyati 17-Sep-23
JayD 17-Sep-23
Nyati 17-Sep-23
JayD 17-Sep-23
1buckurout 20-Sep-23
14-Aug-23
Does anyone know when the results of the deer lotteries are going to be sent out?

My special privileges shows a doe tag. Does that mean I drew?

07-Sep-23
Are you talking about the lottery hunts in the state parks ?If so They should be drawn soon, my application shows active status.

13-Sep-23
No. The doe draws on national forest in Pocahontas county. FWIW, mine now show drawn. Thanks for the reply though.

You know, it’d seem that our local commissioner would have answered that. But, I reckon you gotta be a one buck rodeo clown to deserve his response.

14-Sep-23
Or maybe the local commissioner didn’t see it or read it. Or maybe someone could have sent a pm to the commissioner to ask, which would have prompted the commissioner to call the DNR and ask then get back to you with the answer, or maybe someone could have actually called the DNR which is what most everyone else does when they have a question about the lottery draws. The Commission approves the draw hunts but don’t run them. That is done by DNR on their schedule.

But I guess it’s easier to wait and try to make a cheap shot

14-Sep-23
"... make a cheap shot"

Or maybe two. Now I see folks that favor a one buck limit are "rodeo clowns".

I did go to a rodeo one time. I'm thinking it was about 1964. My grandfather took me.

15-Sep-23
Lol

15-Sep-23
There were more deer killed last year with recurves than crossbows on my land. Lol. In fact, not one deer was taken with a crossbow or a rifle

15-Sep-23
Haven’t had a Buck killed on my farm since 2015 other than compound bow and only less than an handful of them, except had a guy shoot a sub legal buck with a rifle. Said he thought it was a doe. Now we have taken several truckloads of rifle killed does off it since 2015

16-Sep-23
I need to kill some does

17-Sep-23
Since 2015 you haven't had any bucks killed on your farm except for a handful? I can only get one buck at a time in my hand! LOL You should have some pretty nice ones running around - any pics you would like to share us?

How are the warblers doing?

17-Sep-23
I’m not posting any pictures this year. Nosy neighbors in the county. Seen a few. I can’t hear them anymore

17-Sep-23
So what you are telling us is you are bowhunting in the buff (real reason for no pictures) with ear muffs on aren’t you! LOL jk

17-Sep-23
No, I don’t want to scare deer out of the county

17-Sep-23
LOL

20-Sep-23

1buckurout's embedded Photo
1buckurout's embedded Photo
I wonder what happened to the OP? Could it be.....?

• Sitka Gear