BOHUNTER09 13-Nov-23
RED BEARD 13-Nov-23
awh302 14-Nov-23
ILbowhntr 14-Nov-23
deerhunter72 14-Nov-23
BOHUNTER09 15-Nov-23
Highlife 16-Nov-23
11-Nov-23
Good job to all who connected. I'm in my 70's and still hit it. I have some near calls and it still gets the heart going. My buddy tag last week. Now is the magic time. I'm going later because of the winds...Good luck to all. Will

13-Nov-23
Saw a nice buck tending a doe in corn stubble this morning in Richland County . A friend in Clark county had his most exciting morning in years. 5 bucks chasing 6-8 does

13-Nov-23
I don't know what is going on. Just sat 2 separate stands 2 days all day zip and our cell cams are showing zip. It started great a week ago and hit a low. A guy called tonite said the same thing. Anybody else seeing this. will co

14-Nov-23
You’re not to far from me and I’m still seeing decent action here in Dupage. A few new bucks here and there but we’re seeing the same ones pretty regularly. My farm in Marion has slowed down a little with the pictures but we’ll see what Saturday brings.

14-Nov-23
Hope it’s not slowing down too much. I’ll be home Saturday, hunting Sunday.

14-Nov-23
I've had a string of bad luck. Missed a whooper over in White Co last Thursday evening and hunted my place in Franklin Co Saturday morning and shot a nice buck, but he turned to me as I released and I stuck him right in the shoulder and didn't get any penetration. The deer were moving all over that morning, saw over 20 deer.

15-Nov-23
Deerhunter sorry for the bad luck. Hang in. Still deer moving

16-Nov-23
Gun hunting up in ft. McCoy guy's it's 65 degrees right now. Damn el nino lol

• Sitka Gear