Swamp_Donkey 08-Dec-23
Big Dog 09-Dec-23
soapdish 09-Dec-23
Bob 13-Dec-23
Bob 13-Dec-23
Corax_latrans 13-Dec-23
08-Dec-23

Notme's Link
https://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/content/articles/deer-news/trespasser-holds-bowhunter-at-gunpoint-video

08-Dec-23
That guy should be going to jail.

Pretending to be reasonable while pointing a gun at somebody?? Yeah, No.

08-Dec-23
And in the end, he ended up “asking” the bowhunter to move all of TWENTY FEET.

I guess that guy has a New Sherriff thing going on…..

08-Dec-23
WTF? Yeah, cops would be called on that one.

08-Dec-23
Insane!

08-Dec-23
I heard about this incident in Michigan. I know the area this occurred in. I’d like to think I’m an extremely reasonable and understanding guy. But if that happened to me I don’t think it would have gone peacefully. Props to Brendan for trying to reason with the guy with a AR pointed at him. So frustrating.

09-Dec-23
The hunter's life was in danger.

09-Dec-23
Unbelievable.

13-Dec-23
I watched the video and read the text associated with it. The guys brother also had a similar but worse confrontation with that guy. This seems like complete BS because the police said that they can't do anything about it.

13-Dec-23
I watched the video and read the text associated with it. The guys brother also had a similar but worse confrontation with that guy. This seems like complete BS because the police said that they can't do anything about it.

13-Dec-23
“But if that happened to me I don’t think it would have gone peacefully. ”

That’s a shame. You’re awfully young to be dead.

The idea that the cops say they can’t do anything about it is ridiculous. If the guy has TWICE trespassed onto someone else’s property and threatened persons engaged in lawful hunting activity while brandishing a weapon and the cops can’t put a stop to it, then there are no laws in Michigan. With that recording, it’s not as if they don’t have sufficient cause…

And somebody is going to end up dead.

The TV news people would have a total field day with this. Plays straight in to their “assault weapons turn normal people into psychopaths” narrative…. And in this case, it’s kind of hard to argue….

Which makes me wonder why that clip hasn’t made national headlines yet….

• Sitka Gear