No see um 31-Dec-23
Blood 31-Dec-23
Big Dog 01-Jan-24
Big Dog 01-Jan-24
Tall 1 01-Jan-24
CTBobcat 02-Jan-24
air leak 02-Jan-24
31-Dec-23
2024 be here way too soon. What’s your goal for the new year- prediction of upcoming season. I hope to fish like crazy, ( catch- release) get 1 deer either here or Maine- and live to see 2025. Pretty much same every year for me ! I do predict I best do something nice for my wife-30 yr anniversary!! Happy New Year- wish you all best of health-

31-Dec-23

Rackem's embedded Photo
Rackem's embedded Photo
Rackem's embedded Photo
Rackem's embedded Photo
Sounds the same for me Woodsnut. Fish many days but I need to find a new hunting area. I have too many mountain bikers riding through my hunting spot that I have on an Eversource property. Looks like he was setting up a start/stop point by spray painting a white line. On my other camera I have about a dozen bikers riding through the property multiple times over the course of 2 hours.

31-Dec-23
Woodsnut, I do a lot of fly fishing for trout. I catch and release......into a cast iron skillet, LOL. After watching ospreys, otters ,mink, and herons eat the fish in my pool I figure I'd join the club.

31-Dec-23
I like your rationalization BD!!

31-Dec-23
Rackem. Same thing gotta find new spot as well. Similar issue

31-Dec-23
I’ll start the year off in AZ chasing javelina. Hopefully we get ice soon here in CT and I can go ice fishing. Otherwise, spring turkey. Some house revamps too.

I also plan to hit 3-4 Total Archery Challenges in different states this year. Lastly, hoping to get into some big bluefins.

31-Dec-23
I just hope to get out..Hunt,fish,hike,hopscotch anything!!!!

31-Dec-23
50in striper from the rocks at night. Then a mature buck on either CT or Ohio public !!

31-Dec-23
50in striper from the rocks at night. Then a mature buck on either CT or Ohio public !!

31-Dec-23
I'm in the process of building a 11x20 meat cutting room in my basement. It's framed, and I just ground the concrete floor with an angle grinder. Took longer than I expected, so I didn't get out to watch the last sunset from my stand. Will be putting an epoxy floor down, hopefully by the end of the week. Then I need to get my electrician here before the sheet rock goes up. The room will have a walk in cooler, cutting table, SS sink, meat grinder, superwinch on the ceiling to skin deer, band saw that I'll probably never use, knives, scale, etc. Unfortunately, I'm transferring all of this equipment from a good friend's house, because he has terminal cancer and he gifted it to me. I hope to do him proud and set it up almost identical to his room as it's set up now.

Other than that, I have another recurve that I didn't hunt with this year and have to fine tune for next season. Move some unproductive stands and maybe work on my boat some more.

Happy New Year all !

31-Dec-23
Blood where you going for blue fin? Spent a bunch of days south of block this year and picked up some yellowfin. Thinking of two days out of Chatham in July next year live lining mackerel to get the blues…still learning

31-Dec-23

Blood's embedded Photo
Fighting a big one here.
Blood's embedded Photo
Fighting a big one here.
We went south of Block past coxes. Just followed the fleet.

01-Jan-24
longbeard, it's my way of "throwin' 'em back ," LOL

01-Jan-24

01-Jan-24

Tall 1's embedded Photo
Tall 1's embedded Photo
Looking forward to 2024

02-Jan-24
Maybe Kentucky for deer in september, then hunt CT and NY of course october through december. Would love to find a decent private spot in western CT. Ideally zone 11 for a short ride, but open to 1,6 and 7 also based on the map. Would be cool to join forces with another hunter. I'd gladly throw in $ for the lease or landowner gifts, etc.

02-Jan-24
My goal... It may sound corny, but I really enjoy every day looking at the flowers, rather looking at the roots..

• Sitka Gear