retro 07-Jan-24
Pasquinell 07-Jan-24
Live2Hunt 07-Jan-24
Groundhunter 07-Jan-24
Live2Hunt 12-Jan-24
GVS 13-Jan-24
LTL JimBow 14-Jan-24
05-Jan-24
So Wed nite I stop into my club, for archery league. It's packed. Nice to see. The 30 to 40 crowd, all Sitka boys, ha ha, all shooting Trad bows now..... 2 were building their own, and there work was impressive. One bow looked to be a cross of a Stalker/Schrew combo. The youngman, said he took in 5 orders since Christmas. Have to laugh at my fellow senior naysayers,, Trad archery is far from dead. Nice to see....... You can see all their excitement as they talk bows over beers.

05-Jan-24
That sounds like a great club to be part of. I was amazed at the number of people and young people at the Chippewa Traditional 3D shoot. From the sounds of the year out wait for a custom bow, yes it is far from dead.

05-Jan-24
Traditional archery will never die. Likewise, it will never be what it once was, especially traditional hunting archery. Plenty of weekend novelty shooters to pass on the tradition.

05-Jan-24
Live, the wait is only 8 months... :>)

07-Jan-24
Did you order a Wallace? Great guy and great bows.

07-Jan-24
I did. I don't need another bow, but you know how that goes...lol

07-Jan-24
Yes, I know that. Have 4 and still looking. Which model did you get?

07-Jan-24
64" Mentor 1 piece

07-Jan-24
Nice bow. I just looked through the new 3-rivers catalog. Could/can/will spend a lot of money on have to have stuff!!! I have a 60” 50# bear black beauty super k. Would like to find a 64” 40 or 45#. The 60” stacks to much at 31”.

07-Jan-24
Never shot a Super K. There certainly a nice looking bow. With Bear bows, it seems people either love them or hate them with little in between. Not sure why that is. I need a new armguard and a tab, otherwise I'm set with equipment. I'm hoping the new bow will allow me to shoot my same arrow set up. If not I'll make an adjustment. Throwing around the idea of getting a decoy again. Had one years ago, sold it to a friend. Had alot of fun with it. Bucks pawing the ground at it, does doing laps around it trying to get it to move...lol. It's tough to kill a mature buck with one, they ALWAYS circle downwind...

07-Jan-24
Live I can't believe how thick the new three rivers catalog got! The sure have done well!

07-Jan-24
I see it’s called the master catalog.

07-Jan-24
Reto if you were a lefty, I would send you both

12-Jan-24
Coworker signed his son up for a local youth archery league. I asked how the first night went and he said good, but could not believe the amount of people with there kids shooting there. A 1 night league turned into a 2 night league. Good to here there are still some parents not pushing the easy button and using a bow.

13-Jan-24
That is great to hear Mike. Which club is that? I sure wish my club was that way.

14-Jan-24
Pure Archery is king . To be a ambassadors for the bow and and the joy of an arrow in flight . . The indusrty and the dnr has tricked and deceived many with the importance of being a efficient Killer . STRAIGHT UP - Pulling a string and watching a arrow fly is better than cocking a crossbow. STRAIGHT UP a close encounter or a wild animal is better than to eat it . Long live the Bow .

• Sitka Gear