il.BowHunter 23-Jan-24
Edge Hunter 24-Jan-24
il.BowHunter 25-Jan-24
Fritz 25-Jan-24
il.BowHunter 25-Jan-24
Zim 11-Mar-24
Flyingarcher 15-Mar-24
23-Jan-24
March 8-10. Peoria Civil Center. Go on line for details. I have not been to the deer classic in 15 plus yrs and I was wondering if it is worth the trip.

23-Jan-24
I haven't attended the deer classic since the Bloomington days.

23-Jan-24
Went to Peoria last year, wasn’t impressed. Won’t waste the time or money this year. Too much Chris Bracket stuff hanging for my liking.

23-Jan-24

24-Jan-24
il.BowHunter keep that date in mind and if I'm not in southern Ilinois getting ready farm, we might take a trip to Peoria.

25-Jan-24
Edge Hunter, OK, sounds good. I will make a note of it.

25-Jan-24
Don’t waste your time.

25-Jan-24
If you guys want to see a good sportsman show, the one in Hbg. Pa. Is a good one. I think it's just under 15 acres under roof. So set your GPS on your phone when you enter the main door. Because you will not be able to find your way out of that place. I went a few years ago and got lost. The sad part about it all is that I grew up in Hbg. and was in that building 100's of times. Lol

11-Mar-24

Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
195 2/8 gross. Missed out on third place by 1 1/2”.
Zim's embedded Photo
195 2/8 gross. Missed out on third place by 1 1/2”.
I attended first time this weekend because It was right on my travel route anyway. Spent 3 days scouting Iowa zone 5, then 5 days working in NE Missouri, ending in Pekin/Morton. Took my 2021 public land buck & he finished 4th place out of 40 in the historical NT category. Topped by a mount from 1979 & a picked up dead head. Enjoyed meeting several friends unexpectedly while there. Unfortunately, Lone Wolf did not have a booth. Wanted to see their new climber.

15-Mar-24
Spoke to an outfitter friend who had a booth. He is never impressed with Illinois' show. Sounds like the Iowa show is the one to hit. I wish Illinois would get their act together. For being such a great whitetail state we seem to drop the ball in a lot of areas.

• Sitka Gear