steve 14-Feb-24
Swamp_Donkey 24-Feb-24
Swamp_Donkey 24-Feb-24
05-Feb-24
Is anybody hitting the ice?

05-Feb-24
Small ponds in northwest part of state are ok about 5 or 6 inches of good ice

05-Feb-24
2 weeks ago during that little cold snap we got. Then it all melted.

08-Feb-24
In my area a local guy died trying to save his dog who had fallen through thin ice. What you think you can do after falling in is often vastly different than what you can actually do. Be cautious.

08-Feb-24

nehunter's Link
I've seen a few out at Mohawk Pond, West Side pond in Goshen. Torrington had a suicide recently on Stillwater Pond State Park, not sure if they ice fishing.

08-Feb-24
Went on small pond in norfolk today about 5 inches of good ice it’ll be gone soon

08-Feb-24
Was planning on heading to Southern VT today but my wife's mom is sick so I decided to stay close by and miss shooting at a coyote instead. I honestly kill more yotes with a bow

09-Feb-24

Dr. Williams's embedded Photo

09-Feb-24

11-Feb-24
Waiting till March - my usual time I start the season kayak fishing - go thru till Oct/ November - I fall beak leg on ice

12-Feb-24
Dr. W. nice trout

14-Feb-24

14-Feb-24

steve's embedded Photo
steve's embedded Photo
here is one from the lake george area , they have been doing pretty good with a limited amount of ice. this weekend there was boats out fishing .

24-Feb-24
I tried this afternoon with the fly rod. No luck. Maybe I’ll sit with the AR and see if some cyotes are interested in the e caller

24-Feb-24
I tried this afternoon with the fly rod. No luck. Maybe I’ll sit with the AR and see if some cyotes are interested in the e caller

• Sitka Gear