Buck Creek 26-Mar-24
DG10g 27-Mar-24
Buck Creek 27-Mar-24
Highlife 28-Mar-24
Buck Creek 04-Apr-24
Highlife 04-Apr-24
Buck Creek 07-Apr-24
10-Mar-24
Not sure if my name shows up but this is Dirk Botkin and I haven't been on here in awhile so I had to reregister. I am still a member of the IBA as well as other hunting groups but I haven't been active for awhile but now I find myself getting more and more involved with the NASP program at my local school. I am out of the loop on a lot of things and there aren't any local clubs in my county anymore so I don't know where everyone is going for insurance anymore. What I am looking at is I have my own 3D targets and I would like to put on a shoot to raise money for my local NASP program. I'm pretty sure I could get the use of the range at Jackson State Forest where we use to have the Brownstown Bowhunter shoots and I can get the help to put it on but I would need liability insurance for the event. I am looking right now at a one time thing with the hopes that it would become an annual event. I don't know if I could partner with another group who could be a sponsor also or if I can get a one time deal? Does anyone on here involved with this type of thing or have any advice?

25-Mar-24
I wish I had the info you need, but wanted to bump this to the top again, so hopefully someone will see and answer. Good luck and good job trying to get more kids interested in archery!!! Pete

26-Mar-24
Thanks Pete! Doesn't seem like anybody does or I'm not reaching the right people, but I'll keep trying!

27-Mar-24
You can join a national org like IBO or ASA. We set our range up as a club through the ASA and it is $600.00 a year.

27-Mar-24
Thanks DG that's a start, but $600 would be a lot for a once a year shoot.

28-Mar-24
Check with Jackson all you might need is a rider on thier range insurance.

04-Apr-24
I asked the property manager about that and he said he didn't think so but would check into it and get back with me. That was a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything.

04-Apr-24
I'd call him back

07-Apr-24
Thanks I emailed him yesterday and he said he would call me monday, so we'll see!

• Sitka Gear