Contributors to this thread:
INbowdude 23-Apr-24
patience2spare 24-Apr-24
INbowdude 03-May-24
INbowdude 03-May-24
INbowdude 03-May-24
patience2spare 03-May-24
23-Apr-24
Best of luck to everybody chasing thunder chickens this spring. I'm sure some youths have scored this weekend, but now it's the big people's turn. Gun or bow, makes no difference to me, just be safe.

24-Apr-24
A couple of my freshmen at school killed their first turkey this past Saturday. It was so much fun listening to them tell the story of their first turkey!!!

03-May-24
Pete, I retired from teaching last year and that was always one of my favorite things when students would come up to show me their deer, turkey, or fish. Heck, I had several bring their kills to the window outside my classroom. I had a back door and would always go out and see them. Fun times and always left an impression. Good thing I was the department chairman!

03-May-24

INbowdude's embedded Photo
I got lucky on opening morning.

03-May-24

I also got lucky later that week in Nebraska on a pair of birds, one jake and one small tom.

03-May-24
Good work, Mike! Looks like retirement is treating you well!!! We have an eLearning day on Monday and my work is already posted for my students... so will check emails from the woods with Grace. Hopefully get her a graduation present turkey!

• Sitka Gear