TurkeyBowMaster 30-Aug-14
TurkeyBowMaster 30-Aug-14
2rope2 30-Aug-14
2rope2 31-Aug-14
razorhead 31-Aug-14
scentman 01-Sep-14
28-Aug-14
Just an observation:

Two absolute bow hunting legends, post about an upcoming AZ hunt.... 80 posts.

An Alabaman who never elk hunted before, struggles at times with English and Grammar, and espouses some "controversial" hunting methodologies posts 2 threads about upcoming his upcoming elk hunt - 128 posts....

Another member posts about same Alabaman's "odds" and goes 276 posts (and growing)

Another member posts a question about the Alabaman's elk hunt -94 posts....

So that's 496 posts allocated toward man from Alabama to 80 for two P&Y legends!

(oh and congratulations Steve Grace - your stock has risen indeed!)

What does this say - from a sociological standpoint?

28-Aug-14
Not everybody recognizes the true tough guys amongst us. I know for a fact that I do not always recognize some of the unbelievable hunters we have here for what they really are. I think over time you learn who is the man.

28-Aug-14
I just knew this was another TBM thread.

Make it 497 Jack.

28-Aug-14
Straight Arrow beat me. 499 now

28-Aug-14
It says something I have observed about this site as it has evolved over the past 15 years, but is accelerating over the past few.

The Bowsite of today is far more of an ENTERTAINMENT medium than an EDUCATIONAL medium. Not to say there is not learning and teaching on the site, there is a lot, but on the continum of education vs entertainment it is skewing increasingly more to the entertainment side.

On one hand it is good because there are far too many people who take this whole thing way to seriously and need to lighted up a lot. we are sharing perspectives around a sport......... not a cure for adolescent cancer. On the other hand it is unfortunate in that finding the nuggests of wisdom and benefit can be more difficult than it used to be.

28-Aug-14
Top 500 - It tells me not everyone hunts elk but everyone likes a little humor. Do I win a prize?

28-Aug-14
Some education, some fun what could be the harm??

28-Aug-14
It tells me that we need more hunting seasons to open and more mouths to close.

28-Aug-14
I wasn't suggesting there was any harm. It is good fun/entertainment. Hell I get sucked in as much as the next guy...

I don't think I have ever heard the two guys heading for Arizona even say "I am the best" or "My way is the best" or "my accomplishments are the toughest"....

That is a pretty stark contrast right there..

28-Aug-14
I noticed the same thing. Some really tough hunting accomplishments get less than 20, while some really stupid subjects will go over 100….that's the way it goes, I guess.

Not to sound like sour grapes (I truly don't care), but I recently posted a DIY, public land bear hunt - from the ground (spot and stalk) - no baiting and no dogs - one of the most difficult hunts to pull off anywhere, and I think maybe 10-12 guys posted responses. No biggie, the hunt was more than enough validation and congratulations were never needed, or asked for..….but it is interesting nonetheless.

28-Aug-14
It’s all good! Bowsite.com =’s Infotainmnet

28-Aug-14
I find him irritating and can't stand a decent thread being hijacked by him which is why I rarely comment on anything here anymore. So I now go to other sites than here.

I wish him we'll on his hunt and wish he would go away.

28-Aug-14
A post by RHale on the TBM....a question for you thread..."TBM is getting a following on BS and it does now speak well for archers. It does explain how we elected our most recent president. It also explains why we may be getting more traffic here, but the quality is way down. Think of it this way. TBM is the man and Big Dan is about to leave, as well as other real hunters."

Its sad when someone with basically no accomplishment ,that runs his mouth, gets more posts than someone that doesn't talk about all the accomplishments they actually have. I think if TBM had the humility of Danny and Bob he might acquire notoriety for something other than being a clown.

28-Aug-14
I remember when I first found bowsite... Guys like Serbian shark were great... Matt Burke - man that guy really knew archery like nobody else, and was very helpful and knowledgeable. They haven't posted in quite a long time...

28-Aug-14
He loves attention and many give it to him in heaping doses. I personally think he is funny and don't take him serious. I post in some of his threads but there are probably 10 to 1 about him that I don't even read. There has been a TBM or many of them on pretty much every forum that I have ever been associated with. I know it is hard for many of you to believe but there will be a new flavor sometime in the future.

28-Aug-14
I think part of it is that Bob and Dan might just have better things to do at times, so they don't post as much. ;^) Also they are generally less controversial. Might want to look in the mirror Link; what is your accomplishment?

We'll probably hear from Dan and Bob when they kill something. Notice I said when, and not "if". Until then they are probably not going to be as engaging on Bowsite as Steve has been.

28-Aug-14
It's called the internet.

Post a funny pic of a cat and get 1+ million likes.

Post a story about a war vet get 10,000.

Honestly, the TBM threads are great content and comedy. If the other threads were better written with pics they would get a lot of comments as well.

I've seen great response to threads about hunts but they are filled with pictures and well written.

BTW just because someone is a legend doesn't make them a great writer or story teller.

28-Aug-14
I could care less, if I'm in the mood to read a long drawn out tbm thread where everyone and their brother thinks they are funny commenting on then so be it. If I'm not I'll skip it. And check out the bear killed from the ground thread, do i need to congratulate the hunter who already knows he has accomplished a tough feat? NO.. unless he's a woman who will get pissy about it later and say I never tell her she's beautiful.

Highjacking threads is a different subject. Some guys are genuinely trying to solve some of the puzzle and when it goes astray that person's efforts go to hell. As a responsible member of BS those instances should be pointed out followed by re-railing the derailed thread instead of adding to the tangent.

It's easy to deal w/ annoyances esp on the interweb. Just do what your kindergarten teacher told you and ignore it. In the meantime if his presence is that much of a problem open a new website with exclusive membership.

28-Aug-14
Everyone is a legend in their own mind. Some just crave more attention than others.

28-Aug-14
On a BigDan and Blacktail Bob thread, all most of us can do is offer a "good luck" and maybe add "post some pics of your monsters when done". We certainly can't offer any advice.

Whereas, on a TBM thread, it's ever evolving. Most of the time it ends with something completely unrelated to the original topic of the thread. We all have something that we can contribute to a TBM post. In addition, at least half of the posts are made by TBM himself.

28-Aug-14
post count is not a referrendum on thread importance. in many many cases there is, at best, an inverse correlation.

TBM has added a modicum of entertainment value to the site on occassion, but not much, if any, education to it.

for those who believe no publicity is bad publicity they have never actually had to deal with a media crisis!

28-Aug-14
If you really pay attention, "HE" does NOT struggle with english. It is for show. He did a thread with pics on sharpening broadheads with perfect grammer etc. Sum might say that my englich is not so purfect eidder, but ya no there is that spel chek thinggy (example) Tinecounter has it, info-tainment!

28-Aug-14
"post count is not a referrendum on thread importance. in many many cases there is, at best, an inverse correlation"

But post count and visits is what makes a website tick (be profitable)...and there you have the reason they are allowed/permitted.

28-Aug-14
Franzen I haven't and won't tout any accomplishments I achieve. That's exactly my point. I also won't be telling you how great I am at hunting animals I've never seen. I wouldn't want noteriety if I had to look ridiculous to get it. It wasn't that long ago that a guy was respected by his achievements and humility, now it seams for TBM and Barrack Hussein Obama it just takes a big ego.

28-Aug-14
Jack, Your point not only applies to Bowsite....but media in general....look at the TV listings.

I worry about this trend in society; It used to be about integrity....now its about popularity

28-Aug-14
SteveB is the winner of today's chicken dinner. He robin hooded it.

28-Aug-14
I didn't even know we were under observation.....

A person could do a study... but they aren't going to dig up anything new about mankind that hasn't been there for thousands of years. Not anything new with this site, the internet or anywhere in the world.

There are those who know what they are doing, those who THINK they know what they are doing and those who want everyone ELSE to think they know what they are doing.

Easy to sift though it all when you get a glimpse of the tonnage of nearly all (and some cases here...all) NA big game animals put on the ground and the world class adventures shared here.

28-Aug-14
Like Bou said, Post count does not tell the whole story.

I read many threads and do not respond. I read the Bear on the ground without bait thread, i just didnt respond.

28-Aug-14
People watch a tv show called Honey Boo Boo too. Need I say more?

28-Aug-14
Link - Respect is a very big word. People such as TBM are not necessarily respected, they may earn respect over time though. People suh as tthomas or Nick Muche or BigDan or Medicineman these are the type of guys that have earned my respect on this site. When looking at a thread pertaining to them, I am more likely to just read and take in tips or advice. TBM is however a really likeable and entertaining guy who is probably a very good hunter that enjoys the pulling of peoples chains.

28-Aug-14
Readership does not necessarily = # of posts.

Some threads are easier to post something on.

What do most of us have to say to Bigdan or BTB on their hunt other than, "have a good time," or "good luck," We're certainly not giving advice. No one's telling them not to cut the green wire.

Most of the TBM threads are filled with a mixture of trash talk, encouragement, advice, and a lot of whimsical one-liners and chit-chat. That's why the threads end up with high post counts. Several of these threads, you'll see people posting multiple times. You'd look kinda dumb if you said "good luck" three times.

There's the occasional thread that has a great topic that sparks a discussion that gets dozens of posts per day, but many of the larger threads are just easy to post to.

One of the highest post-count threads of all time on Bowsite is still when Bigdan's son Cody died, so I think that still says something about the community here in contrast to the state-of-the-union comments above.

28-Aug-14
So Link, it's OK for you to spout off and belittle everything TBM does, just so long as you don't tout your own accomplishments? If you have a problem with the guy and make a comment on here about it that is one thing, but it seems you and some others continually show up on these threads spewing negativity and bashing other people.

28-Aug-14
"TBM is however a really likeable and entertaining guy who is probably a very good hunter that enjoys the pulling of peoples chains."

Sureshot gets the second chicken dinner of the day.

28-Aug-14
Nother good post Ike.

28-Aug-14
I guess I just don't understand this internet thing. All this time I've been thinking that we could read or post or read and post. So now I'm hearing that we must read and post on all threads. Or , are there some folks on here that are " more equal " than others? You can turn this thing inside out and upside down , but you're never gonna get past the fact that this forum is open to all comers at Pat's discretion. And , if you don't like TBM threads, don't participate. And don't start threads designed to " draw him out ". Some of his crap I don't care for, and some of mine probably irritates him ( or you ). The other thing mentioned was derailing threads. Maybe I haven't noticed, but I have seen very little of that from TBM. Threads have a way of getting off track, but he is not the only offender. I've probably done it myself. What I have noticed is the recurring theme about what Bowsite was years ago. Things change.

28-Aug-14
One great change would be to have the author of a thread topic identified.

Mike

28-Aug-14
Hey Jack, the answer to your question is sooo obvious I cant believe no one has picked up on it yet.

It's "ROLL TIDE"

All kidding aside the squeeeeeeky wheel always get lube.

28-Aug-14
-" Respect is a very big word. People such as TBM are not necessarily respected, they may earn respect over time "

The time would be short if other bowsiters took the appropriate steps: Hunt turkeys with archery gear.on public ground in the deep south...

Try huge cut diameter broadheads...just once.

Open your eyes on tracking jobs and see the ants and spiders etc along the trails.

Test Vortex broadheads on hide likeness material and see they DO suck into the material if animal instead if kick out.

Shoot under one of our jumpy deer at 25 yards.

The list goes on and on. After my elk hunt I will add several more.

28-Aug-14
The misspelling and bad grammar is there sometimes and not at all at other times. Everyone is being played big time. He has to be having the time of his life with this!

Soon he will have his own reality TV program.

I for one say that I enjoy the entertainment value and congratulate him on his success controlling the forums. As far as responding....no one has to unless they want. And its obvious most do. Well done TBM. Well done.

28-Aug-14
TBM,

Don't forget blood sloosh arrows. :)

28-Aug-14
This place has always been a mix of education, entertainment, bragging, pissing & moaning, political discourse, poking fun, flat-out attacking, tugging at heart strings, celebrating, preaching, joking, recommending, and just about every other possible type of communication.

There are people here who annoy me, at times. There are people here who I annoy, at times. There are people here I truly respect. There are a couple I don't think much of.

TBM is who he is. Some days, he's entertaining. I read his stuff on those days. Some times he's a pain in the ass. I ignore his posts when he rubs me that way.

For those of you who TBM annoys to the point of wanting to smash your computer... why are you letting him get so far into your head?

28-Aug-14
Bigdan or Blacktail bob talk.... we all listen and everyone respects them !! as said before what can you tell these guys about bow hunting. TBM hasn't claimed to be a elk hunting guru but he has put his money where his mouth is when it comes to Alabama turkeys and whitetails with a bow. Like I have said before I think TBM can play some of the guys on here like a fiddle and they don't quite get it. If it bothers some so much why don't they just ignore it ....not read or respond to it ????? Think about it, when things going on on a hunt forum are eating you up it's probably time to take a breather. There are still a lot of great topics/threads on Bowsite.

28-Aug-14
If you counted the unique posters on a TBM thread it is far fewer as it is mostly the same people feeding that knuckleheads ego.

28-Aug-14
Respect is something earned. TBM, being the legend in his own mind, has simply not earned the respect of everyone on Bowsite which in his mind he believes he deserves. This is killing him. Even if he kills the world record elk, it will not earn him the respect that he thinks he deserves. Many are tied of his nonsense.

There are some great hunters on this site that TBM would not even be worthy of toting their backpack or holding their bow while they glassed. Many of which he has insulted and demeaned. I know that for a fact- I have meet them at conventions and have been fortunate enough to hunt with a few of them.

There is a world of difference between serious hunters & wanabees/BS artists. Great hunters do not demand attention. They don't have to because there is nothing for them to have to prove. On the other hand, wanabees/BS artists have to have attention and use humor in attempt to cover themselves because there is nothing they can prove. They are doing nothing more than playing charades and only fooling themselves. Serious hunters can easily see exactly what they are and what they are not.

When I first got on Bowsite most of the thread contributors offered a wealth of knowledge and information in their posts that really helped other bowhunters grow in their archery and bowhunting skills. Today, contributions are more proned to "alleged entertainment" than anything else. I see the true seasoned hunters contributing less and less. Perhaps consideration should be given to a "Humor" icon to handle the irrelevant nonsense and leave the other icons for serious subject items.

I would truly love to see Bowsite return to what it once was and what I believe the original the intent was in the minds of the founders- for bowhunters to learn and share information about bowhunting.

It is a big hunting world out there- much larger than an Alabama turkey or whitetail. If one does not believe it, look in a P&Y, Boone & Crockett, ROE or SCI Record books- there are a lot of animal species listed in them.

28-Aug-14
The internet can be a tough place.

28-Aug-14
TBM you better you better take a break, you're going to make some of these guys have a heart attack.

28-Aug-14
" Hunt turkeys with archery gear.on public ground in the deep south"

LOL.. Why are you so proud of AL turkey hunting or make it seem so difficult? Turkey hunting aint any harder in AL so remove that from your respect list. Every vid I see of your hunts (I have only seen a few) you get to take your pick of 3-6 toms in a flock of birds. LMAO.... Here in MI around the area I hunt you get to chose from 1 tom or none many times.

Come on up here around where I hunt and see how well you do. We can make a bet and the looser would sponsor a wounded warrior hunt. You should win easy since you have 25+ years of turkey hunting and 217 kills to my 3 years of turkey hunting and 1 kill.

What a bold challenge for a good cause. 1 kill against 217 and the looser pays for a wounded warrior hog hunt?

29-Aug-14
I probably want get any respect because I'm not willing or able to do what the respected bowhunters here do to earn respect...stuff like going on guided hunts where the stands are named or they hunt with guides that work their tails off to "get" them game and then talk about them after they leave. I guess I could use a gun if things got tough, or go on a high fence hunt. I could start shooting animals and leaving them overnight to spoil but the pictures would be vantastic. Everybody would tell me how great I was but I would know the difference. Yep...I could do all those things but I would loose all respect for myself...what a tragedy that would be.

29-Aug-14
I really have no idea what TBM is, but does anyone know when the last time Dan was on a guided hunt? I believe it would have been when he was in Africa. I doubt he's been on a guided hunt in North America within the past decade.

Also, why would I go guided when I can hunt everything here in Alaska DIY on public ground? Granted, Coues deer in Arizona, mountain goats, Sitka Blacktail deer and the various different species of bear I hunt are not turkey, but Dan and I may get there someday. I believe I recall Dan recently telling me that, if he was going to kill a turkey, it would be with a golf club in his back yard.

29-Aug-14
LOL!

I can see that in my minds eye right now....

"Only God and Bigdan can hit a 1 iron...."

29-Aug-14
I thought I was shooting a Buffalo rifle but it must have been a shotgun...hitting some unintended targets. I just watched a video of Big Dan the other night and he and another guy with a cow call had a guide with them. Big Dan snatched the cow call out of the guys hand than threw it. That part was funny. A guide was there so I guess it was guided. It was New Mexico I believe.

29-Aug-14
That video is in AZ. That's Bigdan helping a friend. If I remember correctly, the friend had a unit 9 tag and Bigdan was there helping and didn't have a tag.

He stated here within the year on a thread about guided hunts that he doesn't use guides.

29-Aug-14

Panhandle Bob's MOBILE embedded Photo
Panhandle Bob's MOBILE embedded Photo

Some of you guys are pretty hard on folks from Alabama...this LA boy took this photo yesterday 8/28 :)

29-Aug-14

IdyllwildArcher's Link
Here it is

29-Aug-14

Fuzzy's embedded Photo
Fuzzy's embedded Photo

29-Aug-14
Buzzmc nailed it, in my opinion

29-Aug-14
I like learning about bow hunting and I like laughing. I have learned a lot and laughed quite a bit too. that is why I come here.

29-Aug-14
Some facts: Just because big Dan throws a cow call away does not mean everyone should.

Greatness may be judged based on number of post and content of post not prowess as a bowhunter.

Some young guys are very good bowhunters especially since the age of technology supported their growth. Man if I had only had Bowsite when I was ten years old.

The greatness of the NA 29 is not the harvesting of the 29 but the education that goes along with obtaining it.

Just because you have read about hunting a certain animal makes you knowledgeable but does not equate toward greatness.

I have been successful on most out of state hunting trips but I have learned the most on the unsuccessful trips. Much of that was from retrospect and introspection.

There are some great bowhunters on Bowsite.

Threads can be great for many reasons.

This is a great thread

29-Aug-14
"I probably want get any respect because I'm not willing or able to do what the respected bowhunters here do to earn respect..."

TBM - Sometimes you are brighter than people give you credit for. Alot of people never truly understand that earning respect is as much about how you carry yourself as it is your accomplishments.

29-Aug-14
Dogging those that are actually respected by trying to discredit their accomplishments is exactly why I'm not a fan. TBM just ripped everyone that is respected because they must have cheated if he can't get any respect. Saying that guys that never have had a guide are killing with guides. It's a good thing Dan has all ready banned himself from commenting on TBM or he would tear him a new one over that comment. Accusing the respected of leaving meat in the field, when will you guys with a hard on see him for what he is. I am done here and will try to refrain from posting on TBM threads or threads about him.

X2 Buffalo1 great post.

29-Aug-14
What has his being an Alabaman got to to with anything?

29-Aug-14
Has your mother ever said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all? Something to think about.

29-Aug-14
Panhandle Bob, Thanks! For putting things back in perspective. That is one of the coolest photos! Takes my breath away. Wish I was there instead of here. One of the main reasons I love this site, I can go to places I will never see or step foot on.

One thing I can say with a certainty is that I have read the comment (several times) "...you wouldn't even be worthy of carrying (his) backpack, blah blah blah". Really? Then how are you or they any better than your notions of the "unworthy". I dislike eliteist notions, its a big turn-off. I think the vast majority on here are NOT eliteist and its refreshing especially considering alot of other hunting forums I've been on basically exude it. Another reason I like this site.

One thing is also certain, TBM has a tendancy to bring out the true colors of the members of this website, which is good for a small-time, newby like me. I know where most of us all stand I guess. I wondered aloud before on another thread if anyone else picked-up on that and I think some have. Life's too short! Read JLS' Muley hunt in the Rubies to get a good dose of that idea, his hunt was the epitome of the reasons why many of us do what we do with a bow in hand. Disconnect from the nonsense and reconnect with the real things that live deep inside us. This website is a great outlet and a great community to share our love of bowhunting. Outlet for stories, tips, knowledge, photos, experiences AND entertainment. Its OK to be entertained and learn along the way and its OK to let someone think and say that their way is the best way. It is entertaining! Im heading out for the weekend to guide my sons to some moster bluegills and maybe shoot some doves on Monday. And hopefully drop little hints to them about connecting with the things that are important to us not only about hunting but about life. I can't wait!

29-Aug-14
Link, I think we all see him for who he is. He's a guy who knows how to kill turkeys and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He wants to go kill an elk and I wish him luck in his pursuit just like I would any other archery elk chaser, Dan included (although Bigdan isn't going to need even an ounce of all the luck that TBM is going to need but I still send him the same wishes for success). If you sit back, don't take TBM seriously, and throw rocks at him when he deserves it and ignore him when he deserves it, then he doesn't get under your skin.

TBM, the biggest problem guys have with you is that you can't see the lines out there that most know shouldn't be crossed. I find some of your schtick humorous, some of it actually makes sense, and a bunch of it is obnoxious, self-aggrandizing BS. Stick with the first two and skip the third. Do that and guys on here will sing your praises if you do good (even the guys that don't care for you), you don't have to do it for them or anyone else. At the end of the day the only thing that needs to be proven is what you need to prove to yourself.

29-Aug-14
REALLY ? Talk about a waste of time. How about a post comparing apples to oranges. And I'm not saying one is any better than the other.

29-Aug-14
Steeler - apples are way better than oranges because you don't have to peel them! But orange juice is much better than apple juice.

29-Aug-14

29-Aug-14
I steer clear of most any thread I open that relates to TBM, and I know there are many others that do as well. His antics don't interest me and I learned a long time ago that people that act like that are typically seeking attention. If none is paid, the antics stop or are taken elsewhere.

The problem I have, is that nearly every thread I open these days I see people making TBM related comments even if it is not a TBM thread. Due to that, I have been away from BS for quite some time. I've dropped in and peaked every few weeks just to see if its gone away but the more he frustrates some people the more it seems that he is mentioned and the more he feeds off of it. Unfortunately he is just smart enough to not go the Rancid Crabtree route and get himself kicked out of here.

This past week I was so glad to see JLS's thread. It's a great post, well written by a guy just sharing his experiences without insults or self promotion. Ridge Wraith's elk hunt post is just as good - I'm glad I found it late and got to read the whole thing start to finish rather than waiting in agony for the conclusion as so many did. Knowing there is a BigDan elk hunting thread - now I'm going to go look for it because I rarely pass up info that he shares because whether he means to or not I usually learn something from it. I look forward to Blacktail Bobs posts because someday I want to rent one of his cabins and try for my first blacktail, I haven't caught a BB photo thread about antelope yet this fall, I hope I haven't missed it. I'll never take pictures like that but I sure like to look. Jaquomo didn't do his fall muley hunt thread last year and I for one really missed it.

As for the sociological statement made, drama queens tend to find each other and flock together so they can feed off of each others attention. I see it at my office on a daily basis too. Hopefully the people I mentioned plus so many others here who I respect will continue to share their time and give so freely to us what they have for years and ignore the chatter in the background because those guys are the reason at least for me, that its been worth visiting this site for 15+ years. If they are lost to this mindless chatter I'd see little reason to stay!

29-Aug-14
What does this say - from a sociological standpoint?

People can't help but look at train wrecks

30-Aug-14
I am from the south. TBM is not what I call your average hunter from the south. He reminds me a of a ficticiuos cartoon character. Put it this way, maybe some of you have seen the TV commercial where the really ugly guy goes online looking for a hot date and posts a picture of some really good looking guy ( which is not him) hoping to get the girl of his dreams. But in reality he weighs 400 lbs and has never had a date. He strives for attention. He only tells you his accomplishments because no one else around his home will listen to him. Just a guess. I have seen his type on more than one occasion. He feeds off the others attention and the typo's, his so called spectacular hunting abilities are for show. The only person that knows what he has done is him. He is a what we call "A Legend in his on mind". Simple as that. For the rest of you please don't think that everyone from the south acts like he does. The majority of the southern guys I know are unbelievably good woodsman. The same can be said probably for other hunters throughout the country. We all know someone that's a good woodsman and in most cases more than one.

Truth be known he killed his first turkey at age 1 with a slingshot and guessing he killed a hog with a Swiss Army pocket knife when he was 3.

30-Aug-14
^^^ that's funny right there!

30-Aug-14
rope2weak I didn't see your name under the southern rut thread or the southern turkey thread....come on manlet's see the stuff you kill with a bow.

30-Aug-14
"smart enough to not go the Rancid Crabtree route and get himself kicked out "

I miss my Rancid friend. I wish he could be placed on a week trial period and behave himself. He was a pretty interesting person all though a bit grumpy at times.

30-Aug-14
Yea jack. I did 2. . Cudn't help it. You kno us southrn folk are naturnelly funy

31-Aug-14
Ok

31-Aug-14
Jack Harris - You were impressed with the Serb, you can not be serious....................

Any way I like to look at pictures in the off season, and try to learn a thing or two......

I like threads on hunting tips, and info and exotic hunts......

The chest thumpers, and there are too many, who cares.......

I like honest hunters, who hunt fair chase, and have some respect for others.......

good luck to all this season

01-Sep-14
congratulations TBM, you have gotten in their heads and under their skin... you da man!

• Sitka Gear